July 1, 2020
As you go through the stages of pregnancy, it’s important to understand your body. Know what to do and what you shouldn’t do. In this antenatal class, one of the nurses discussed “The Do’s and Don’ts In Pregnancy”. It is educative and insightful.
Take time out to watch it and share with others. Click here
Share this post
Here are a few ways to manage Asthma in pregnancy:
– identifying the triggers, it will help you avoid anything that could worsen it
– Go for your regular antenatal check-ups
– Use only drugs that have been prescribed by a doctor as drugs have their effects too in pregnancy
– Don’t smoke and avoid smokers
– Keep your rooms well ventilated
– Avoid anything that would cause you heartburn or indigestion
I hope this helped you.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Working parents are a critical part of the workforce. Read our tips on…
Check out some of the most common questions people have on pregnancy and…
A balanced diet is the best way to get the nutrients your pregnancy…